Credit Card and E-Check Payments
- We accept the following payment methods: (Visa, Mastercard, Discover)
- There is a convenience fee of 2.85% per transaction, with a minimum fee of $2.00.
- For E-Checks, there is a flat fee of $1.75 per transaction.
- Payment made by credit card will be considered paid on the date and time authorization is approved. Once your payment has been authorized, please allow 1 business day for the payment to be processed.
- Credit card and E-Check fees are charged by the service provider. Beavercreek Township does not share in these fees.
- If you choose to make a payment with a credit card, your card information is NOT a public record. We will use the information solely for the purpose of processing the payment you requested.
- We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of Customer information, to have access to your information. Employees who violate this trust will be subject to our disciplinary process and criminal prosecution.
- Credit card numbers are stored on a secure server in an encrypted format and are accessed for transaction verification only.
- Credit card numbers are NOT stored in our receivable system database.
If you contact our office and ask to verify a credit card, our employees will NOT be able to access or view your credit card number.
Additionally, we do not sell data to any marketing companies.